Your Guide to Customer Trust in a Privacy-Centric World
Explore the evolving landscape of privacy regulations and how to bring a privacy-centric approach to customer experience to life.
About the WHITEPAPER
In today’s data-driven world, personal information is constantly collected and shared – creating the need for robust privacy safeguards for individuals and businesses.
So how can these ever-evolving global privacy regulations be a benefit to businesses and the consumers they serve?
Businesses that are compliant with privacy regulations benefit from increased customer loyalty and trust as well as the mitigation of risks associated with data breaches and potential legal liabilities. The biggest challenge companies face is how to future-proof their business, technology, and data strategies to ensure they are and will remain compliant with newly evolving global privacy regulations.
Download Your Guide to Customer Trust in a Privacy-Centric World to explore the evolving landscape of privacy regulations, as well as:
- Financial advantages of data privacy compliance
- 6 pillars of a modern data foundation
- Data governance checklist
- Regional and industry impacts of privacy regulations
- Teams and roles recommended to support compliance
- How Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) support consent and governance